WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY JOURNAL

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Connerisms

So last night we knelt down with Conner right before putting him into bed as we always do and prepared to say family prayer.
He has started to be a little silly with his prayers lately so Corey said, "Now listen to Mom first and copy what she says." So I begin, "Our dear Hevenly Father, " and waited for him to repeat, and do you know what he said? "COOOPPYYY."
It was the most hilarious thing we have ever seen. We really were in shock. I mean, that is something an 8 year old would do. Is it even possible for an *almost* three year old to have that kind of clever wit? Guess so. Corey and I really made an interesting child.

1 comment:

Suzie said...

Oh Laurie! He's too cute! You guys will never stop laughing with him around!