A few weeks ago we took Conner to his Great Grandpa's cabin. He is finally old enough that we thought he could appreciate it's incredible-ness. I spent many Summers here with my family roasting hot dogs and marshmallows over a fire while the family chatted for hours into the night. Sadly the fires aren't very...shall we say, legal up in the canyon anymore, but we still had so much fun. We fished, took walks, went to the park, and threw rocks into the river. (Turns out Corey is a champion rock skipper. Just when you thought you knew everything about your spouse!) When it got dark we went back to the cabin and watched a movie and popped popcorn.

The same swing that I loved as a child still stands and now Conner is able to enjoy it.

Heber Valley Railroad Tracks

Conner's FIRST TIME FISHING! No, didn't catch anything. Maybe next time.

Later that evening we took a long walk down the trail. Conner found this STICK. Oh what a STICK this was. It was the King of all STICKS. He wouldn't put it down for hours and finally we put it in a secret places so that when we go up next he can have it again.


On our way
home from our Vivian Weekend we stopped to show Conner Bridal Veil Falls. Now please don't be offended by the story I am about to tell. Corey lowered him down so he could put his legs in the
freeeeezing cold water and what do you think he did? Well he just pulled down his pants and thought he would take a leak. It was so innocent yet so inappropriate. I believe the words, "Stop!!!!! who are you?!!!!!?" Actually came out of my mouth. I was so
embarrassed. Luckily all the TONS of people surrounding us laughed rather than cringed. This is only one of the dozens of stories of Conner pulling down his pants to pee at inappropriate times and places. It is all thanks to COREY!

We stopped at Granny's diner to get burgers and shakes. Corey insisted on taking this picture when he saw that I had put fries on my
hamburger. I am awesome I promise.

My best friend, and partner in crime. He is a total character and I can't get enough of him. CONNER I LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW!
1 comment:
OH I cant wait to see you
Post a Comment