Here are a few pictures I forgot to post from Sylvia's visit.
One night Corey, Christopher, Sylvia and I went to Dinner and to see Iron Man 2. We went to a BBQ place in Draper for dinner, great food, WORST waitress on the plant. I ate with eyes wide open out of SHOCK at how awful she was.
BUT, look at what we saw in the parking lot on a white Honda:
One night Corey, Christopher, Sylvia and I went to Dinner and to see Iron Man 2. We went to a BBQ place in Draper for dinner, great food, WORST waitress on the plant. I ate with eyes wide open out of SHOCK at how awful she was.
BUT, look at what we saw in the parking lot on a white Honda:
Here is Conner giving his famous Iron Man pose. Now Conner has never seen the movie Iron Man...nor has he ever seen any superhero shows...And Yet, he spends all day acting out super hero scenerios starring Batman, Superman, Spiderman, and Ironman, oh yea, and Buzz and Woody too.
Just goes to show the power of male genetics.
Feeding the ducks.
Just goes to show the power of male genetics.






2 comments:
I saw that same license plate in Draper the other day. Wow.
OH we LOVE Silver Lake! It's beautiful up there...(but still so much snow..wow!)
You are such a cute mom and do so much for Conner! He is so HANDSOME!
Hope you had fun at the pool...I sure miss you girls!!!! Thanks for your sweet words to me...it made me feel so good! :) loves! xo
Post a Comment