WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY JOURNAL

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The day after Christmas

The day after Christmas.


Here are Corey and Conner enjoying Conner's little race track. You know how it is with men, they really buy things THEY want and claim its for their little boy. :)


Next, sledding. I just want you all to be proud of me for getting all bundled up and heading out for sledding. I am NOT a fan of doing pretty much anything in the cold. But if I was going to do it I knew I had to do it right, go thru all the old winter clothes and end up looking ridiculous. Was your family like that? We had a bag when I was little filled with all the winer clothes which happened to be like DECADES old. I'm talking the 70s, and bundle up in everything you could find.

Tommy and Juleen and Conner.

The man.

My two year old insists on going down adult sized hills BY HIMSELF.
"I can do it ALL.BY.MY.SELF." As he says.
But here is the funny part, Conner wasn't down with walking back up the hill so he wanted Corey to carry him, and this is the way it ended up happening. Everyone thought it was hilarious and Conner totally loved it. So funny.

Just us dorks!


Other dorks.

2 comments:

Suzie said...

What a fun post! I think we all dress up in whatever we can find to go out in the cold. Who wants to spend money on clothes that you wear for the sole purpose of trying to maintain your core body temp while trying to have a little fun during the dreadful winter!

The Cotton's said...

You look awesome in that! Our family used to have a huge box of pretty cool winter gear. Love you! We need to get together soon!