WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY JOURNAL

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Christmas 2009

Here we are on Christmas Morning. Don't you just love Christmas morning? We had Christopher sleep over so we could all open the gifts Corey's family sent to us together.

To Chris from Conner...a Dave Matthews shirt from the concert we went to in Las Vegas.

Ooooooo how great is this? A guitar shirt from Grandma Kunz. Conner was so excited.

And a toy from Grandma and Grandpa Kunz. A helicopter that rescues passengers. Very cool.

Christopher was trying to torture my life by giving Conner drum sticks. To this day I have to hide them in random places throughout the house because he always finds them and bangs away till I get a headache. But, at the same time, how can you blame a wonderful uncle for getting the boy what he knew he would love...Christopher is the best uncle EVER.

Then we headed over to my parents house. Here are Tommy and Juleen opening Conner's gift to them...dart guns. Yum.

I can't recall exactly why...but for some odd reason my dad got this hat from my mom. hmmm, weird.
Now that is sexy. Deed sexy.
Yankees hat from Tommy to the boy...


You can see below yesterday's "incident." Corey and Christopher took Conner sledding yesterday morning (Christmas Eve) and Conner fell and got all cut up. Ironically enough last Christmas Conner got his lip and face cut up as well, on Christmas morning!


BUT this is a significant picture because this was the main event, his main gift...can anyone guess what it is?

P. S. - Conner's 2008 Christmas face smack








Here we are! Total delight!
Drum roll please...his very own electric guitar. He has been asking for one for Christmas for the past six months! Most days we would hear, "Can I have a John Mayer guitar?"
Who really knows how long this crazy guitar phase will last. But I love seeing him passionate about something, especially something like music rather than nitendo or something. So we choose to support this guitar obsession!


After opening gifts at my moms we went to Grandma and Grandpa Monson's house for Christmas evening. We had a wonderful dinner and the opened a few gifts. After that we went to look at the lights on Temple Square.

Happy.
Best Friends.

2 comments:

Suzie said...

That is too cute little conner with his new guitar!

The Cotton's said...

Oh that is so sweet with Conner and his new guitar. I say it is awesome that he loves it so much, he is going to be a rock star! I love that he picked out the dart guns!