My friend Kim(kimorlandini.blogspot.com) took these beautiful pictures of our little family right before Christmas this year. It might surprise you to know Conner was in the WORST mood that day. Not even kidding. He wouldn't smile for anything, and posing? Yea right. This would illustrate what an excellent photographer my friend is. Anyways we are really happy we finally got some taken because sadly we haven't had any professional pictures taken since our wedding! But now we have these beautiful ones to remember this stage of our lives with and we LOVE them. Now we just need to find some frames and decorate the house with them!
“When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.”
11 comments:
Simply gorgeous!
Laurie these are beautiful! Your family is so cute. We need to get together and have a play date. I would love to see your new home.
Wow! Gorgeous pictures!
wow you are a BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!!! Like totally HOT really. Those are awesome pictures.
Oh my goodness! Those look wonderful! You my dear look like a model! What a cute, cute family!
laurie, these are INSANELY beautiful!
holy smokes...those are BEAUTIFUL pictures!!!
I absolutely love these! They are gorgeous. I'm sure your friend is awesome, but I think it helps that you have a naturally gorgeous family to.
These pictures are lovely! Your family could not take a bad pic if you tried.
Those are amazing pictures. I think it helps that the photo subjects are all so beautiful :)
Me loves loves loves them...!Beautiful family that I love so much!
Post a Comment