My little guy isn't the most sentimental these days, all he really cares about at this stage in his life is John Mayer's song "Vultures," playing his guitar, and sports. BUT, he does have his moments and one of those is holding my hand in the car. I'll reach back there and he will hold my hand really tight and then I realize that I am still loved even tho I'm not a professional football player who plays the guitar :)

Making a card for "Grandma Guava," (Grandma
Monson) for her Birthday. Conner calls her
"Grandma Guava" because it's tradition in the family for Grandma and Grandpa
Monson to have cans of Guava juice at their house for the grandchildren and Conner loves to have it when he goes there.
1 comment:
That is so cute. My question is how the heck did you get that picture? did corey take it?
Post a Comment