So for my Birthday my best friend Ashley got me tickets to the New Moon premier. We went with her sisters and mom. It was the funnest night ever, just to be with the girls and act like teenagers (sometimes you just need that right?) We made special shirts and everything. I consider these lovely
blondes my family, I am so lucky to have them in my life.
Right before we headed out: left to right: Me, Kami, Ashley, Lindsey
Dinner! One
blonde added, Cheryl, the mom! She came with us, she is the BEST and always treats me as if I were her daughter.

In line waiting to get to our seats. We were having so much fun.

So yes, it was the funnest night, and even tho the whole Twilight thing is kinda trendy I totally and completely LOVED the movie. It was fantastic. I loved, loved, loved it. Part of loving it is the whole experience, you know, the anticipation, seeing it in a theater etc. But it was wonderful and I had so much fun.
Thanks to my second family for such a great night. xoxo
2 comments:
love it!! love love the shirts!! I SWING BOTH WAYS TOO!! :) Loved the show so so good!!
I love all you beautiful four blondes together. Edward and Jacob would fight over you for sure!
I agree. The movie was awesome. Remember we went last year? Good memories!
Post a Comment