These are VERY late but here are a few extra pictures I found from my brothers birthday. Fun lunch at Red Robin and then later a little get together at Tommy and Juleen's apartment for some silly time.
I Love my Big Brother. And if I had an hour I would tell you about him and why I love him. But here are a few reasons:
1. He always asked for an extra of whatever he was getting "for my little sister" when he would get a sucker or a balloon somewhere when we were little.
2. He NEVER talks bad about people. EVER.
3. When I was little I got a concussion at school and he was so worried about me because I had been at the hospital getting tests all afternoon and when I got home he had cleaned my room for me and came outside and helped walk me to the car. Then later that night I remember I went down stairs for a minute and he came down after me to see if I was okay. What 9 year old cleans his dorky little sisters room? I remember this extremely clearly because it means to much to me.
4. My brother plays scrabble with me even when I get soooo competitive and mad.
5. When we were little I bugged him a lot, but he NEVER EVER hit me or beat me up or anything. Most big brothers beat up their little sisters from time to time when they are little (from what I have heard anyway :)
I Love my Big Brother. And if I had an hour I would tell you about him and why I love him. But here are a few reasons:
1. He always asked for an extra of whatever he was getting "for my little sister" when he would get a sucker or a balloon somewhere when we were little.
2. He NEVER talks bad about people. EVER.
3. When I was little I got a concussion at school and he was so worried about me because I had been at the hospital getting tests all afternoon and when I got home he had cleaned my room for me and came outside and helped walk me to the car. Then later that night I remember I went down stairs for a minute and he came down after me to see if I was okay. What 9 year old cleans his dorky little sisters room? I remember this extremely clearly because it means to much to me.
4. My brother plays scrabble with me even when I get soooo competitive and mad.
5. When we were little I bugged him a lot, but he NEVER EVER hit me or beat me up or anything. Most big brothers beat up their little sisters from time to time when they are little (from what I have heard anyway :)
6. He always picked out special presents for me for Christmas and my Birthday and wrapped them himself.
7. Tommy has over come some trials in his life and I really with all my heart and soul can say that I have never heard him complain. I am not exaggerating. This kid never complains.
8. He called me the second I had Conner and couldn't wait to hear about everything, he jumped on the soonest flight he could to come see his new nephew.
He is so amazing with little Conner. He loves him. That's all that matters.
9. Tommy cuts his own hair. WOW.
10. I love Tommy because he and I come from the same blood, even tho we are night and day when it comes to personalities, and we grew up together and we understand each other.
I love you bro!






No comments:
Post a Comment