WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY JOURNAL

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

lawn mowing and other shenanigans

Conner is 100% mercilessly obsessed with mowing the lawn. Here he is helping my dad mow my parents lawn. Yesterday Conner and I were out with my mom and came home while Corey was just finishing mowing ours and Conner had an absolute melt down. He was so devastated that Corey would mow the lawn without him. You could tell he genuinely felt like he had been betrayed. This kid of ours is just so interesting. He just loves certain things so much.

Another one of Conner's passions. He holds the guitar better than me and he is only two!! In my opinion he is already a pro. He can sing the whole first verse of "Sweet baby James" by James Taylor. I used to sing to him when he was a baby and we call it Conner's song, so it is a very special song in our little family.
I can't wait to see if he ever does anything with the guitar as he gets older.

OH NO! Corey watching NasCar with the Con man eating popcorn.

I find Conner doing this from time to time. Just relaxing I guess, I don' know how he gets himself into this position tho...?



1 comment:

Suzie said...

You have to have 10 more kids if they are all this cute!