I thought this would be blog worthy for sure. As most of you know Conner looks a lot like Corey, more so when he was first born: (http://laurieandcoreykunz.blogspot.com/2007/12/con-dawg-and-cor-dawg.html) but check out how much they really are alike.
case#1
case#1
Conner has a freckle on his right heel...
Not only does Corey have a freckle on his right heel as well, but its in the exact same place.
Case #2
Conner has this killer freckle above his lip. Gorgeous if you ask me.
Look who also has a freckle above his lip, IN THE EXACT SAME PLACE. Kay how spooky is this?






4 comments:
My mom and I both have a freckle on our wrists in the exact same spot! Too add to the craziness, my sister and I have the same triange of moles on our leg right above the knee! Pretty crazy!
-Kimmi
almost like identical twins :)
wow that is crazy
That is so crazy! I love that smile of Conners in that pic showing the freckle above his lip!
Post a Comment