Happy Birthday Conner. Kennady wants to call you tonight to tell you happy birthday too. By the way i love your outfit in the first picture way cute. Talk to you tonight!
Happy birthday Con. I was so planning on texting you today and then I didn't even realize it was already the 13th. Sorry. I hope he had a great birthday. He is such a cutie. MIss you
“When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.”
8 comments:
Happy Birthday Conner. Kennady wants to call you tonight to tell you happy birthday too. By the way i love your outfit in the first picture way cute. Talk to you tonight!
HAPPY BDAY CONNER! Josh and Blake love you! See you soon :)
he is so adorable! happy birthday little man!! those pictures are way way cute!
Happy birthday Con. I was so planning on texting you today and then I didn't even realize it was already the 13th. Sorry. I hope he had a great birthday. He is such a cutie. MIss you
What a cutie! Happy Birthday Conner!
Happy Birthday, Baby Boy. Love you.
What a sweet dawl. I see so much of his momma in him...those lippies. Happy 2nd!
I can't believe he is two! and he looks just like Corey! How stinking cute!
Post a Comment