WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY JOURNAL

Monday, January 21, 2008

Sunday night anxiety!

Last night was a very big football game and as you can see, Corey was very nervous. He kept putting his sweatshirt over his face trying to deal with his anxiety as we were on the edge of our seats seeing if the Giants or the Packers would be going to the Super Bowl to face the Patriots...We were delighted that the Giants won the game in the end!

Conner is mobile now (sigh)...we were trying to watch the game and Conner wouldn't stay put! My mom tried to keep him from getting into everything by using her TV trays as make shift gates!

3 comments:

Chillygator said...

I love that picture of Corey. I totally do that when I get nervous!

brie said...

I watched the game too, and Bran and all my bro-in-laws were freaking out too. :) Wait till Conner gets so mobile that he knows how to move the "road blocks" you put up! Cade now knows how to push aside the chairs that I use to block an area of the house that we use for storage that I don't want him going into - it's so annoying!
Are we still on for Thursday morning?

Anonymous said...

Conner is mobile now! It happens fast doesn't it? He's so cute! I miss you too! It's true that it feels like we used to do stuff all the time! It's got to be because we keep in touch via computer! Also, I got my blog background at pyzam.com They have a million choices there.