
I am going to start a personal book review which you are welcome to ignore. I read (or listen) to so many books and I want to start being able to remember what I thought about them and rate them and also recommend them to any of you who like to read. Most often I "read" my books by listening to them on tape because I have absolutely no time to just sit down and read now that I have a baby. But with a book on tape I can fold laundry and play with Conner and do the dishes while "reading." So just an F.Y.I, I will probably use the words "read" and "listen" interchangably.
Over the weekend I finished a very good book. It's called Peace Like a River. By Leaf Engar. I am giving this book an A-.
I really like the title of the book because throughout the whole book I really did feel peaceful while reading it. I kept craving it while I was out and about, feeling as tho I couldn't wait to get home and read (hear) some more of it.
I highly recommend this book!
Something that really stood out to me was that the father of the narrator, Josiah Land, reminded me so much of Corey's dad. Who reminds me of what The Savior must be like...and that is just what the man Josiah Land in this book represents.






No comments:
Post a Comment