WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY JOURNAL

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

WHY IS THIS SO FUNNY TO ME?


Kay so this is going to seem very random to most people. But today I was looking on facebook at some of Corey's cousin Quinn's pictures and came across this one. For some unknown reason this picture is like the funniest thing I have ever seen in my life. I think its mostly the look on her face and the fact that it was filed under a picture folder called "A day in the life of Quinn." I don't know why it just is hilarious to me. Maybe I'm weird?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it is funny too. Of course, if you know Quinn, she is a funny girl. My photography skills are amazing huh?

Josh n Betsie said...

Quinn is just a goof and loves to do funny things like that. Oh I miss her...have fun with her ok?