WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY JOURNAL

Friday, November 16, 2007

NEW BABY MYLEE!


Since Ashley has her hands full I'm pretty sure she won't have time to post the new baby on her blog for a while. So I thought I'd do it for her.
Miley Marilyn Pollock came into the world last friday! She is GORGEOUS. Absolutely gorgeous.


I don't know what comes over me when it comes to new babies but I get so emotional its ridiculous.
I think it stems from the first time I ever saw a baby being born, something so strong came over me I can't even put it into words. It was when I was interning in the maternity ward at Cottonwood Hospital right after I graduated from highschool. Ever since that experience new babies coming into the world thrills me to my very fingertips. HOWEVER...I am in no rush to experience it for myself again anytime soon. I think Conner and I will just enjoy our time alone together for now!!
Thank you to Ash for letting me be there to meet her and check up on you. I can't believe we are moms and that you have TWO kids! Ahhhh!

No comments: