Conner LOVES to take baths. In fact, he gets so mad if I try to take a bath and don't put him in within five minutes. Sometimes if he is acting fussy I just give him a bath even if he already had one that day.
So Conner likes to be entertained all day long. I was trying to get the groceries put away and he was whining wanting to be entertained. I finally threw in the towel and gave him all the groceries to play with since he wouldn't give me a minute to put them away. As you can see he thought this was pretty cool.

Turns out my mom kept a little sweater that Tommy wore when he was a little boy about Conner's age. She has a picture of Tommy in this sweater playing with some leaves and my mom took a picture of Conner doing the same thing. It will be so fun to get out that picture and compare the two!






2 comments:
Conner is so cute! He seems like such a happy little boy. You should have at least 5 more if they are all going to be that cute:)
Heeeeeeeeeey how was your birthday!?! Sorry I didn't call you.... I'm such a bad friend... I loved Conner's chicken costume...just loved it. he is the most adorable kid!!! Love ya!
Post a Comment