WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY JOURNAL

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Picture of the Year


Conner is a lot of things...SHY is not one of them!!!


So the picture is the important part.
But, the story behind it is that Conner went with my parents to a Talent Show for my dad's ward where he is a bishop. It is a student ward at the University of Utah and my Dad said to have Conner bring his guitar. So at the end of the show Conner got up in front of 80 U of U students and played his guitar and sang his favorite song, " Vultures" by John Mayer. Of course everyone was amazed. We wish there was video of him doing it but it happened so fast my mom couldn't get the video camera out fast enough to catch it. Thankfully we have this FANTASTIC picture.

3 comments:

Seth said...

That is so awesome!! You have a real singer in the making! You definitely need to get a video of him playing and singing and post it on your blog so we all can hear him!

Jenn

The Cotton's said...

How stinkin' cute! He is adorable!

Lisa said...

So I just found your blog....again after a really long time. I feel like I just had a great conversation with you and feel so caught up with your life. Conner is so big and cute! I would love to get together and really catch up on each others lifes.