We had a wonderful 6 year anniversary. We went to The Roof for dinner as we have for the most of our past anniversaries. We then went to see a movie (Ghost Writer) which was excellent. We then went home and indulged in our favorite guilty pleasure...Pralines and Cream from Baskin Robbins.
My mom and dad were so kind as to take Conner for the night, it was the weirdest thing to come home after our date and have the house quiet. There was no one to take care of, no one to force to go to bed, it was...just weird. It's kind of funny but Corey and I both woke up the next morning having slept better than we could remember sleeping in a long time! That silly Conner really stresses us out... but I can't lie, I missed him, even tho it was just one night! :) The next morning we went to our favorite little breakfast place to get my Blueberry Pancakces. Its waayy up in the Big Cottonwood Canyon, we have only been there a few times but man it was to die for.
Here we are at the Roof.
My mom and dad were so kind as to take Conner for the night, it was the weirdest thing to come home after our date and have the house quiet. There was no one to take care of, no one to force to go to bed, it was...just weird. It's kind of funny but Corey and I both woke up the next morning having slept better than we could remember sleeping in a long time! That silly Conner really stresses us out... but I can't lie, I missed him, even tho it was just one night! :) The next morning we went to our favorite little breakfast place to get my Blueberry Pancakces. Its waayy up in the Big Cottonwood Canyon, we have only been there a few times but man it was to die for.
Here we are at the Roof.
Here we are at the cabin/restaurant where we had breakfast...can you say blueberry pancakes by the fire? It doesn't get much better than that right? (I wasn't able to get any good pictures, so here is the Cor man with a very weird look on his face.)
See ya next year!






5 comments:
You shouldn't talk about yummy blueberry pancakes to a pregnant lady. I'm about ready to go driving up there right now to find it! Happy Anniversary!
You r so beautiful.... Corey is so lucky!!! I love the pics... miss u...
btw that was me on rogers account!
I love those pictures of you guys, beautiful! It sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. I miss you guys too! Let's plan something.
One word. Gorgeous!
Post a Comment