WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY JOURNAL

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Las Vegas Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds Concert

Well here it is, a small collage of our incredible, glorious, long awaited mini-trip to Las Vegas to see Dave Matthews play an acoustic concert with Tim Reynolds. And man, was it awesome!
Everyone knows who Dave Matthews is, but in case you don't know who Tim Reynolds is, he is known for his mad guitar skilllls.
(left: Tim Reynolds, right: Dave Matthews)
Ya, we had some pretty incredible seats if I do say so myself...:)

Oh man it almost feels like a sin that we didn't take Conner with us seeing as all that Conner cares about is guitars!


So happy!

So there is a pancake house near the hotel we stayed at and let me tell you it was the most amazing breakfast food I have ever had.

Tommy and the most wonderful person in the world- Juleen.

So check out what we found! I've always wanted one of these pictures!


They aren't kidding when they say there are wedding chapels everywhere in Vegas. We had one at our hotel!

Here we are after the concert, outside of some hotel, who knows which one there are so many!

And for the second most rewarding part of the vacation, my favorite store in the world. SEPHORA!!! They don't have one in Utah so whenever we go out of town I try to seek it out! They have three in Vegas! Here is number one!

Here is number 2!

And I didn't get to find #3, but maybe some day! hahaha
I bet you can guess what I am getting for Christmas :)
Thanks for enjoying our pictures with us!

1 comment:

The Cotton's said...

I am so glad you had fun! You guys did have awesome seats!