WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY JOURNAL

Monday, October 12, 2009

Baylee and Jungle Jims

Conner's bestest friend Baylee came over to see Conner's new house and new room when he was having such a hard time in the new house. What would we do without Baylee and her mom Jilly? They have been the very most special friends to us and we are so sad to have moved out of the ward where we were with them, but we still see them each week to play. It really helped him to have them come over to see his new house so he could realize not all that much had changed, just a new and funner house!
It was Baylee's 3rd birthday the next day and they celebrated at Jungle Jim's playland. I had not been there since I was in 6th grade, it was really fun and the kids had a great time.

Look at where I found my son...I was so embarassed because there were employees right around us, I was about to get mad at him until it hit me how funny it actually was. This kid is so amazing, if he wants something he will surely find a way to get it. I am so glad I took a picture instead of getting mad at him!
So dude, this ride is like NO BUENO. I was even scared, it was wayyyy too fast and jerky. We went around once and then after one kid almost died I said we'd go ahead and get off aswell.
This was Conner's FAVORITE. "Moab Jeeps" as he calls them. He was in heaven.
Thanks Baylee and Jilly for being our best buddies! It was a great party! Love you!

1 comment:

Suzie said...

Oh my goodness! It may be a good thing we haven't gotten together in a while... Sam & Conner could be dangerous together... when I saw that pic of him climbing right in that machine, I was like, "I could completely see Sam doing that same thing!" That Conner is too cute & funny! btw, I love the "U"'s on your fridge!