Sunday drive to Silver Lake.
Left to right: yours truly, me madre, my Grandma Rhodehouse, Aunt Shelli, and her daughter Jamie. You might call it a generation picture. You know everyone loves those generation pics. I see almost no resemblance in my mom and her sister, and quite frankly no resemblance in any of us. That's the gene pool for ya!






3 comments:
hey how have things been going since you've been home i hope conner has been feeling better. kennady every time we go to chris and sylvias she says "connner play" its so cute we cant wait to see you in september
Oh my goodness what a trip!
I had so much fun hanging out with you guys and we have to do it again soon!
I have to disgree with you on no resemblance in any of you. I think you definately look like your mom in that picture, your cousin looks like her mom, and your aunt looks kinda like your grandma. But yeah I do think it looks like your mom was adopted. lol P.S. Have you ever taken a bad picture? Ever single picture I see of you looks fantastic!
Post a Comment