Tommy's Birthday...
Conner and Juleen in our backyard...Summer nights...how I am going to miss those.

Ash and the kids stopped by to wish Tommy a happy birthday, Tommy and Ash are buddies too because long, long ago I worked at an Early Intervention Company
DDI Vantage, and then I got Tommy to go work there, and then as I was about to quit I told Ash to go apply and she worked there with Tommy for a while!

Love this picture



SWIMMING LESSONS AT THE SPORTS MALL.
If I had ato rate our Summer activities from 1-10 I would say that Conner's swimming lessons were the number 1 funnest thing we did all summer.



A day out with our friend's the Pollocks. We started by taking the kids to the water fountains at Temple Square.


We then went to
IHOP for breakfast and then to see "Despicable Me" (Fantastic movie...)

Here is my hero Ash, entertaining the kids while we waited for the show to start. I think she was teaching them a song.

A new tradition, after a movie the kids all go down to the front and dance during the music playing during credits. They loved it.

And then after the movie we went to a little BBQ with the
Rohdes. Here is Princess
Mylee lounging in the pool.

So this was so funny, Parker (aka
BOBO as the kids all call him) and
Larvin got into one of those who can throw the other into the pool fights.


Conner
lurrrvs Larv
Fireworks at our house at the end...

Lighting the fireworks

Here is
Linny, Ashley's sister and her boyfriend Dustin.
2 comments:
Laurie! This is tiffany malone we used to be in your ward, i was curious about your stay with ddi. Sam is having some problems right now and we're working with them right now. curious to see your opinion on their programs! my email is mrstiffanym at gmail dot com, send me a message there :)
The hemmick...is it the one from braaazzillll? A lil piece of me in ur backyard??? I saw Anne of Green Gables this afternoon... "oh not even my imagination can take this much anxiety"...she said something like that and it made me think of u..."True friends are always together in spirit."looove...
Post a Comment