WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY JOURNAL

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

MY GARDEN

I promised Kiersten and Ariane some pictures of my gardens this year. I love working in my gardens, but I learned a lot of things I am going to do differently next year. Live and learn.

Part of my flower garden:
Vegetable Garden:
Now the truth is these are not MY tomatoes, they happen to be my mom's. I wish I could take the credit. Are these not the most amazing tomato plants you have ever seen?!?!

You can see part of my corn, tomato plants, and part of another one of my flower garden areas. (and don't forget the yellow jacket trap!)


Our apple tree (we also have a pear tree)


My vegetables! (corn, egg plant, squash, zucchini, cucumber, carrots, corn, romaine lettuce, and tomatoes!)

2 comments:

Ariane e Roger said...

WOW, AMAZING Laurenna!!! A M A Z I N G!!!!!! I love it. Everything looks so so so so beautiful. Nice work!!!

KKKTMSHELBY said...

I can't believe your flower garden in what looks to me like your front bed. Wow!!! I am not into flowers, the only ones I did this year were zinnas 'green envy', and i did like it. So maybe you have inspired me! From one gardner to another!

Is that apple tree in your backyard? Lucky. My MIL and I make yummy applesauce (Connor would love it) and apple pie filling - makes the easiest Sunday dessert!!
And I know you like your dessert :)

Looks like fun.

Just like on the slideshow from my August 2nd entry, the slide.com slideshow I created there is a tab to add it to your blog, and then you can pick music ... and it just plays all the time, so it's acutally coming from that entry, I changed the song the other day cause I was tired of the other one. But I am liking the music on the blog.

Love you.
Have a good Weekend.
Kierst